We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on Bloom Farms cartridges.
Due to California regulations, any exchange or refund on a cannabis purchase must be performed at the original place of purchase. Each dispensary may have its own return and exchange policies that you are subject to. If you're within the dispensary’s allowable return/exchange window (or other individual policies), they should honor your request as they have a path of recourse with Bloom Farms.
If you run into difficulty where you bought your product, please email us the following info:
- Name of the business where it was purchased
- Approximate date of purchase
- Product type with strain name
- Batch number (BN) located on the back or bottom of the package
- Photo(s) of the cartridge and details of the issue you’re experiencing
We will do our best to broker a satisfactory resolution. When assistance with a return/exchange is needed, we appreciate your patience during the process, which can greatly vary in resolution time depending on the individual dispensary or delivery service.